Lithium Carbonate Crystallized Supplier
Lithium Carbonate Crystallized
Lithium carbonate crystallized is an industrial chemical which is extensively used in different enamel glazes, ceramic frits and ceramic glass industries. It is also used in manufacturing of lithium downstream derivatives. Furthermore, our product range is available in different specifications and grades according to the customer’s requirements.
- Molecular formula: CLi2O3
- Molar mass: 73.89 g·mol−1
- Appearance: Odorless white powder
- Density: 2.11 g/cm3
- Melting point: 723 °C (1,333 °F; 996 K)
- Boiling point: 1,310 °C (2,390 °F; 1,580 K), decomposes from ~1300 °C
- Glass industry
- Steel industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical industry
Looking for "Lithium Carbonate Crystallized" ?